𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
DATE: July 3, 2022/Sunday
FEEDER: 2, 3, 3A, 3B, 4, 5A, 5B, 6A, 6B Phase/s: A B C N
1. Relocation of double circuit line at San Vicente, Virac
2. Replacement of primary metering equipments at SUWECO-Marinawa Substation 2
3. Replacement of SUWECO-Marinawa Tie-Line Disconnect Switches
Municipalities of VIRAC, SAN ANDRES, CARAMORAN, BATO, BARAS, GIGMOTO (except Sicmil), SAN MIGUEL
VIGA: P. Vera
PANDAN: Cobo, San Andres Dinungsuran, San Rafael Bogtong, Catamban, Oga, Sta. Cruz, Balangonan, Napo, Pandan Del Norte, Pandan Del Sur, Libod, Bagawang, Lumabao, Panuto, Tariwara (black loading from Sagrada, Viga Cut-out to Tariwara, Pandan Cut-out)
1. Please assume all lines to be LIVE as power will be restored anytime without prior notice.
2. Power supply may resume SOONER or LATER than scheduled depending on the targeted completion schedule of the activity.
3. Please UNPLUG all appliances for safety purposes.
4. For more information, please contact FICELCO Consumers Hotline No. 09506791798.
Source: Radyo Natin Virac